How to burn an ISO file to a CD ?
Microsoft Windows 7 users:
- Right-click on an ISO image and choose “Burn disc image”
- Select a disk drive that can burn CDs (CD-R) and press “Burn”.
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista users:
- Download and install Infra Recorder (http://infrarecorder.org/)
- Open Infra Recorder and select from the menu on top: “Actions”->”Burn Image…”
- Select the file you have downloaded and click “Open”.
- In the dialog, click “OK”.
- Run Disk Utility
- Click on Burn icon
- Select the .iso file you just downloaded.
- Insert a blank CD/DVD in the DVD Recorder
- Click Burn button
Linux users (teminal):
- To identify CD ROM devices type:
wodim –devices (wodim was formely known as cdrecord)
- Replace /dev/scd0 of the picture above with your CD recorder and type:
wodim dev=/dev/scd0 -v -data downloaded_file.iso