after EasyNAS v0.5.0 was published, a serious bug was found by one of the users:
lack of network on some hardware
I’ve managed to recreate the problem and have a workaround until version 0.5.1 will be out and fix it.
Follow this instructions to fix the issue:
- in the console menu select 6 (shell)
- enter: “su -” to gain root privilege
- use password: “easynas”
- write the command: “ls /sys/class/net”
- you should see all your network interfaces with the name exxxxxxx and a local interface called lo
- write the command: “cp /etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-enp0s3 /etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-<network interface>”
where <network interface> is one of the interfaces you saw on section #5
- restart easynas
- you should get an IP now.
a new version will be out soon to fix this issue.
sorry for the inconvenience.